Stupid, Lazy or Mean?

Examples of bad Customer Service or downright dishonesty. Some from organisations who have ignored my attempts to get them to fix things. Others from organisations that make it nigh on impossible to complain at all. And the odd tilt at Government

Thursday, August 22, 2013

iStockPhoto don't want me to lose my credits...

Those lovely people at iStockPhoto wrote to me, concerned:


Pssst…hey there,

It looks like the iStock credits you purchased are going to expire in 30 days and we don't want you to lose them.

My reply, to an email address that wasn't obviously a dead end, got bounced back. I don't have the energy to work out how I could get a message through to iStockPhoto, so I'm posting it here - just in case anyone from iStockPhoto scans for unhappy customer blogs:

Thanks so much for your reassurance about my credits, where you say "we don't want you to lose them."

There is a simple answer - don't arbitrarily help yourselves to my credits at a particular date, but show yourselves to be nice decent people by having credits that don't expire. Others manage it, and you could too.

So - show me that you really mean what you say and give me credits that don't expire. Or, if your beancounters forbid this, swap my about-to-be-destroyed credits with an equivalent number of new credits.

Or you can show that your words are just empty puff and destroy the credits as you planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home